Thursday, March 6, 2014

With sorrow, you always find joy

I think it's about to time to smile a bit, don't you?!?

Let me tell you…you can't help smile when you're around our crazy little Asian! This past September, we celebrated Zane's 4th birthday. We had a fantastic time with a houseful of little man's favorite people. The Blasic, Davis, Svoboda, Mussellman, and Cowser families were all here to amp up our little spaz…he was thrilled. We ate all his favorite foods…outside, of course. We jumped on the trampoline and on the big bouncy house we'd borrowed. You can imagine his joy since jumping is literally his all-time favorite thing to do! He seemed to get the present-opening down pretty quickly! :)

We had a little moment the day before the party when Zane got upset with me because I wouldn't "go pick up Cha Cha for the party!" Mama was pretty sad. He evidently forgave me and seemed to have an incredible time in spite of it all! We are all so grateful to be able to celebrated such a special day for such a special little person. We are truly blessed to call him "son/brother/nephew/grandson/friend."

So, in case you need to be reminded about the beautiful and amazing reality of adoption, I submit a video for your viewing pleasure. We made this little video to share with our friends and family for Zane's birthday…a party favor, so to speak. But it's such a great reminder of God's incredible compassion for his little ones…and big ones, for that matter…I thought I'd share it with you all.

Enjoy this little glimpse into the life of our new little man. Then check yourself. There may be tears, but they will only serve to frame that big ol' smile that I'm sure you'll see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another One Bites the Dust. Tonsils. It's Just Tonsils...For Now

  Welcome back to The Carr Ride. I mentioned the "bumpy roads" when you jumped in so I'm sure none of this will surprise you.....