Thursday, April 10, 2014

news on the home front

Hey there, old buddy…old pal!

Just wanted to let you in on a little secret. There are a several blog posts in the works right now…some to make you laugh, some to share a tear, and some to keep you updated. But those posts are not for today. 

Today I'm just telling you that there is no specific post for today. 

Keep 'em wanting more…that's my motto. I'm aware at some point, you'll want to collect, but for now, we'll just roll with it.

Nope, this post is to simply tell you that new things are on the horizon. A new look, some new content, a new vibe…the suspense is palpable. Keep on eye out for the nail-biting unveiling! You can cut the tension with a knife. 

Yea. That's all I got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another One Bites the Dust. Tonsils. It's Just Tonsils...For Now

  Welcome back to The Carr Ride. I mentioned the "bumpy roads" when you jumped in so I'm sure none of this will surprise you.....